Theory Of Comfort By Katharine Kolcaba
1) minimum 5 full pages ( not words)**** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) References not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions. Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You will hand in one formal paper about a nursing theory
Theory of Comfort by Katharine Kolcaba
a) Identification of theorist including a brief background of the theorist (accomplishments, career, accolades, research efforts)
2) Analysis of basic components/concepts and major relationships in the theory
a) Briefly discuss the theory’s core concepts b) Use a secondary source that covers the selected nursing theory, you must have a minimum of 3 references from nursing literature (only one from a non-article source like a secondary source/text) to support your discussion in this section.
a) Personal relevance if any of the authors described (connect the theorist to the theory) b) Relevance to healthcare and the client discussed (connect the theory to healthcare today) c) Application to research and/or practice provided (connect the theory to current research/practice) d) Use at least two peer-reviewed/research articles that detail the nursing theory being applied in clinical e) Practice/research, and summarize key findings of both articles including results and implications for future practice
4) Summary: Include theory strengths and limitation in the summar
The post Theory Of Comfort By Katharine Kolcaba appeared first on edubrained.