Project Management 1
1. A project typically has ____________.
a. a defined start and end date
b. a defined start date but no defined end date
c. no defined start but a defined end date
d. no defined start or end date
2. The Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide definition of a project indicates that a
project is ____________.
c. designed to consume human resources
d. limited by a budget
3. A business reality that makes effective project management critical is the fact that ___________.
a. products are becoming increasingly simple
b. inflation is rampant
c. product life cycles are compressing
d. product launch windows are widening
4. A product is introduced into a market, gains the acceptance of a fickle public and is finally
supplanted by a new and improved offering. This phenomenon is known as the ____________.
a. product life cycle
b. rule of 80
c. Mendoza line
5. The degree of innovation and creativity is typically at its highest during the _____________
6. The amount of corporate investment is typically at its lowest in the ____________ phase.
7. The dimension of project success that is realized last is _____________.
a. future potential
b. business success
c. impact on the customer
8. The dimension of project success that is measured by both an internal and external criterion is
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”