1. Stockholders’ Equity section includes the following information: What is the total selling price of the common stock? Preferred Stock $12,000 Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par-Preferred $2,700 Common Stock $15,000 Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par-Common $4,100 Retained Earnings $8,200 A. $19,100
2. Eagle Ridge, Inc. issued 40 shares of $20 par value stock to its accountant in full payment for her $900 fee for assisting in setting up the new company. The entry for the issuance of the stock is a
A. debit to Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par–Common for $100.
B. credit to Common Stock for $800.
C. debit to Common Stock for $800.
D. credit to Common Stock for $900.
3. Galaxy Donuts has a cash conversion cycle of _______ days, which is a very healthy turnover rate.
4. An example of a cash outflow from investing activities is
A. paying cash dividends.
B. the purchase of treasury stock.
C. making a loan to another company.
D. issuance of a note payable.
5. Which of the following is not a part of financing activities?
A. Paying dividends
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”