Research an existing health care organization and pinpoint a strategy used for recruiting, training, motivating, and empowering health care staff and professionals. Use this organization’s strategy as a reference point when creating your strategic recruitment plan. At least 2 scholarly articles in addition to your textbook should be used for citations in the assignment, and all sources should be peer-reviewed.
You are to complete the following portions of your health care organization strategic recruitment plan:
- Name your health care organization.
- Describe the health care organization for which you are creating a strategic recruitment plan.
- Include details about the population it serves and the services provided.
- Describe the health care organization’s recruitment and retention strategy you selected.
• Create a strategic recruitment plan for the healthcare organization.
- How does your recruitment strategy create an environment for employees?
- Identify how your recruitment strategy is linked to the organizational vision and mission.
- Create a recruitment strategy overview (using bullet points) that links action plans to the following issues: