A company has experienced several lawsuits as a result of equal employment opportunity (EEO) infractions. No diversity training has occurred within the company to date. As a newly promoted manager in this organization, you are given the responsibility to determine the effects of implementing diversity training for all levels of the employees in terms ofand EEO problems. Consider how diversity fits into the scope of organization development and how the organizational leaders may have to change to learn from these lawsuits.
Write a 6–8-page paper in which you do the following:
- Outline an HR strategic plan that includes diversity training for all employee levels.
- Identify specific diversity training segments to address management’s perspectives.
- Use a change model to persuade management to implement the needed modifications to the organization’s practices.
- Propose a brief training outline of diversity content.
- Recommend a comprehensive method of evaluation to ensure the training will create the needed changes.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to located at least five (5) quality academic resources to use in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
- Analyze the effectiveness of a training event in order to identify opportunities for improvement. (CL4)
- Plan a needs assessment approach that includes methods for overcoming challenges and reasons why it’s critical to a training program. (CL5)
- Develop the objectives, KSAs, evaluation process, and delivery method of an orientation program. (CL6)
- Design a diversity training plan that educates employees and includes information required to persuade organizational leaders to implement
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”