Best Practice Paper: the objective of this paper is to apply the theories presented to you in the text and the lectures. You may choose a company, for which you will write a paper of approximately 2,000 words minimum, which contains answers or recommendations to the next seven questions.
- What should the company do to develop good customer relationships? How can managers of the company develop good business relationships?
- How can managers of the company design the customer journey? What is the role of technology in developing the customer experience?
- What should the company do to measure the customer’s perspective? How can managers of the company measure, control and manage the operation?
- What should the company do to manage and motivate service providers? How can customers be ‘managed’ and motivated?
- What should the company do to use “value” to drive continuous improvement?
- Identify PUV criteria of the company. What are the options for change?
- What should company and its managers do to influence cultural change?
The content and grading of this paper is as follows:
- Executive summary (10%)
- Recommendations for each of the seven points above (70%)
- Graphs and charts—must be service operations related (10%)
- References—in proper bibliographic form. These should be from several of the following: journals, books, interviews, company information, and credible Internet sources (10%)
This paper will be subjected to a Turn It In analysis and the expected maximum of unoriginal material is no more than 25%.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”