The objective of this assignment is as follows:
- Learn how to read and write to java objects (components)
- How to move data from the user to the backend and vis-versa
- How to pass more than one parameter from the jframe to the jpanel
You are to write a java/swing application to prepare and print a report of personal information involving the following aspects of a person
- Demographic info such first name, last name, phone number, date of birth, age, height, weight, social security number
- Address information: street address, city, state, and zip code
- Saving account information: Bank name, bank routing number, bank account number, account balance, account type (saving)
- Checking account information: Same as above except the type value will be checking.
- Driver’s license information: License number, date it was issued, date of expiration, blood type, and a picture.
- Medical Record: Medical record number, Alergy1, Alergy2, Alergy3
Your job is to define create/view jpanels for each of the five components above. In addition, prepare a report jpanel to display all the data gathered in 1 through 6 on one single panel.