Developing an Understanding of Research Frameworks
Review Al-Emadi and Marquardt’s 2007 article, “Relationship between Employees’ Beliefs Regarding Training Benefits and Employee’s Organizational Commitment in a Petroleum Company in the State of Qatar,” and Marsh’s 2013 article, “Business Executives’ Perceptions of Ethical Leadership and its Development,” from this unit’s readings.
Compose a formal, APA-formatted paper of no more than 700 words (word count excluding title and reference pages) that:
- Articulates the business problem identified by each source.
- Argues why these studies are example of applied business research by presenting the context and setting as described by the authors.
- Identifies the purpose of each study as well as the specific research method and design employed.
- Articulates the specific framework guiding the researchers in each study.
- Argues, using the reasoning providing in the studies, how the framework aligns the business problem.
- Determines how the sources differ with respect to their foundational frameworks.