Write a 3–4-page evaluation of gender and education in the United States.
This assessment asks you to consider the ways gender may concretely impact a major societal institution.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Critically analyze issues related to gender and communication.
- Explain how K–12 schools can intentionally or unintentionally enforce gender roles.
- Describe how colleges and universities either support or disregard gender issues on campus.
- Competency 4: Identify effective leadership strategies that promote effective communication between men and women.
- Summarize the role of gender in the student–instructor dynamic.
- Describe how to reduce or eliminate gender bias in the classroom.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
- Communicate effectively and concisely using APA formatting.