1. Mr. Black claims that you have to buy these at the same time. What are they?
- the song and the singer
- the car and the wheels
- the bible and the church
- the door and the frame
2. According to Mr. Black, what is a black man’s friend?
- The Bible
3. Who is Cecil?
- a hypothetical Mr. White uses to make a point
- the only friend that Mr. White has
- the only friend that Mr. Black has
- a man with a much different view of Mr. White’s appearance
4. Mr. White desperately wants Mr. Black to tell him what?
- where he went wrong
- why his father died of cancer
- A jailhouse story
- the truth
5. In contrast to Mr. Black, White can find no evidence of what in the world?