1. What may be learned about the Ojibwe/Chippewa in the 19th century from Catlin’s work?
2. To what did the colonists under British rule object?
3. What did Thomas Paine’s pamphlet, Common Sense, do?
4. Why did many African Americans support the British?
5. Who was Daniel Shays? What did he lead and why?
6. Who was Phillis Wheatley? About what did she write?
7. What did the Treaty of Sycamore Shoals do?
8. Name three tribes with whom the British formed alliances.
9. How did Dragging Canoe (Tsiyu Gansini), a Cherokee chief, attempt to impede colonization?
10. What is presentism?
1. What may be learned about the Ojibwe/Chippewa in the 19th century from Catlin’s work?Culture Transformationconventional lifestyles changed into altered thru touch with non-native individuals….