The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment:
- Adaptive Leadership (http://
- Agile Leadership and Coaching (Development Manager’s Need to grow up!) (http://lostechies.com/joeocampo/2007/05/15/agile-leadership-and-coaching-development-manager-s-need-to-grow-up/)
- Agile Project Management (http://
- Situational Leadership for Agile Software Development. (http://
- Team Empowerment (http://
- The Agile Leader: Adaptability (http:// that you are now the test lead for the home improvement store chain in the scenario for Assignments 2 and 3. Your company still needs an e-Commerce Website for your customers and prospects; however, your team members are now off shored in India. In this assignment, you must explore how to become a leader in Agile projects in the context of developing the e-Commerce Website and mobile applications for your specialized company.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain how to handle the documentation needs in this project using the Agile concepts.
- Determine the necessary success factors one would need to become an Agile leader in this project which contains a complex scope and extended timeline.
- Recommend the approach to manage offshore resources in this project, and determine the associated challenges and mitigation strategies to ensure the success of the project.
- Suggest strategies on measuring the performance and quality of the products and services of this organization and provide the approach to accelerate the testing process.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.