Case is attatched
Due by 6am tomorrow morning
- Should the Passalacquas buy the Eastside Meats building?
- Provide at least five arguments for buying the Eastside Meats building?
- Provide at least five arguments against buying the Eastside Meats building?
- Should the Passalacquas buy the building or another old-vine vineyard?
- What constitutes market in general and in this industry in particular?
- Is the premium wine market an attractive market – a good place to invest?
- Should the analysis be done for red wines, for premium wines, for specific types of wine (e.g. Carignane or old vine wines) etc.?
- Do you think that the fact that premium wine is a “non-essential luxury good” (p.3) hints at the idea that value creation might be limited for fine wines?
- What are the reasons why customers buy premium wines?
- Compare premium wines to at least three other similar products.
- Discuss dynamic effects – how is the industry is likely to evolve?
- Does Sandlands have a competitive advantage in the premium wine market?
- Assess Sandlands’ performance?
- What is Sandlands’ value proposition?
- What drivers explain Sandlands’ advantage?
- Does Sandlands’ have a sustainable advantage?
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”